Implant-Supported Dentures in Denver, CO
Many patients who’ve suffered from significant tooth loss still rely on traditional dentures for the support and structure they need, but the looseness and discomfort can become very frustrating over time. There’s even the possibility that the denture could slip right out of your mouth! At Pearl Dentistry in the Lower Highlands neighborhood, Dr. Jayme Glamm and Dr. Stefanie Walker are happy to offer an alternative to these people. With implant-supported dentures, patients can enjoy the same familiar feel of their denture while also enjoying the newfound stability and confidence that the placement of dental implants can provide.
What are the benefits of using implant-supported dentures?
- By attaching a customized denture to a small number of implants, any chance of looseness or slippage is completely negated. Instead, patients can eat, laugh, and speak without worry
- Because of their secure fit, implant-supposed dentures feel much more comfortable and similar to your natural teeth. Patients also have a much lower risk of experiencing tissue irritation and canker sores, which can be very common with traditional dentures.
- Without the roots of your lost tooth in place, the jawbone can begin to deteriorate, leading to further tooth loss and even a hunched facial appearance over time. Your new implants solve this problem by revitalizing bone through their placement, allowing you to better maintain your look. They even look more natural because they require less plastic for retention purposes.
- When wearing a traditional denture, speech can be a complicated matter, and the slurring of words and distracting clicking sounds are often commonplace. The stable fit of your new implant-supported denture will help you speak clearly in your natural voice.
- With implant-supported dentures, having to wear adhesive is a thing of the past!
Our Denver dental team can’t wait to help you achieve the confident smile you deserve. Contact Pearl Dentistry today to schedule a consultation!