Tooth-Colored Fillings – Denver, CO
Treating Cavities Without Drawing Attention To Them
When a tooth is damaged by decay, it needs some assistance to regain its full strength. That’s where a filling comes in. In the past, patients may have received amalgam fillings that had a noticeable, metallic appearance when placed, but thankfully, that method is a thing of the past here at Pearl Dentistry in Denver, CO. Instead, Dr. Stefanie Walker and Dr. Amanda Pooler are happy to offer composite fillings that are durable, conservative, and positively beautiful in their seamless appearance.
Why Choose Pearl Dentistry for
- Ready to Serve Patients of All Ages
- Custom Shading for Each Patient
- Fun & Friendly Dental Team
The Benefits of Tooth-Colored Fillings
- As already stated, the composite resin used for tooth-colored fillings can be precisely matched to both the shade and texture of your natural teeth, resulting in a virtually unnoticeable appearance.
- While metal fillings must cover a certain area of the tooth and typically require some removal of the original structure, tooth-colored fillings are much more conservative in their placement, and they have the added advantage of bonding directly to the tooth, which strengthens it.
- Tooth-colored fillings tend to be more resistant to regular wear and tear over time when compared to amalgam fillings.
- There’s less sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures to worry about, resulting in more overall comfort for the patient.
- Additions can be easily made at a later date, if necessary.
Patients can also choose to have their older, silver fillings replaced with composite fillings for the natural look they’ve been sorely missing. Please contact Pearl Dentistry today if you have any questions for our team members or if you’re ready to schedule your first appointment at our dental office in the Lower Highlands neighborhood of Denver.