Denver's Source for Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
While helping patients achieve and maintain great oral health is an important priority of our Denver dental office, Dr. Jayme Glamm and Dr. Stefanie Walker also understand that there are some who want to achieve a smile that looks just as great as it feels. Sadly, all kinds of aesthetic flaws can befall even healthy teeth over time, such as cracks, gaps, discoloration, malalignments, and more. Here at Pearl Dentistry, we’re happy to offer several cosmetic dentistry services that can seamlessly erase these issues, leaving you with a look you’ll be proud to show off to those around you. They include:
- In-Practice & At-Home Teeth Whitening – Are you struggling with teeth that are stained, darkened, or simply lackluster? Our team provides both advanced whitening care in-office that creates fast, stunning results and customized take-home kits that can be worn on your own schedule and in the comfort of your own home. Before they know it, patients can be enjoying a smile that’s several shades brighter and much more confident to boot.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – In the past, amalgam fillings were noticeable, overly sensitive to temperature, and the cause of weakened tooth structure over time. Today, Our Lower Highlands neighborhood dental office in Denver focuses primarily on fillings made from a high-quality composite resin that closely resembles the look of your natural teeth. They offer patients more biocompatibility, more long lasting strength, and more aesthetic value they can feel confident about.
- Porcelain Veneers – If you’re facing so many cosmetic-minded flaws in your smile that it’s just too overwhelming, veneers may be the right treatment option for you. These precisely crafted pieces of dental porcelain are designed to fit over your existing teeth in a natural-looking way, giving them a new, polished appearance that movie stars strive to emulate. Better yet, the quality material is more resistant against staining than natural enamel.
- All-Ceramic Dental Restorations – When dealing with badly damaged teeth, it’s important to have restorations placed as soon as possible so that their structure and health can be preserved. We know that for many patients, it’s also important to maintain a smile that looks complete and beautifully natural. At Pearl Dentistry, we provide patients with both of these important qualities in our all-ceramic crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays. We work closely with a lab technician that handles each case carefully to ensure that the final result is as seamless as possible.
- Invisalign Clear Braces – Many adults wish they could achieve a smile that’s perfectly straight, but the idea of wearing noticeable metal braces is just too embarrassing. Thankfully, Invisalign offers a sophisticated alternative by using a series of clear, personalized aligners instead of wires and brackets. These aligners are virtually unnoticeable and easily removable for eating and oral hygiene, making treatment simple. In 8-18 months, you could be enjoying straighter teeth that make you want to smile.
- Botox Treatments – When you come to see us to improve the appearance of your smile, you now have the option to take care of any bothersome fine lines and wrinkles on your face as well! Pearl Dentistry is able to offer fast and effective Botox treatments that can make those frown lines, crow’s feet and smile lines practically disappear. With us, you can save a trip to the spa and still get the same fantastic results!
Cosmetic Dentistry Frequently Asked Questions
Your cosmetic dentist can use any of the procedures described above to improve the size, shape, color, alignment, and proportion of your teeth to give you the smile of your dreams and boost your self-esteem. While you’re probably more than excited to invest in your confidence, you undoubtedly have some questions about the processes involved. Not to worry – we have gathered some of the cosmetic dentistry questions we get asked the most often and answered them below for your convenience.
Does My Dental Insurance Cover Cosmetic Dentistry?
Possibly! In most cases, dental insurance will not fully cover strictly cosmetic procedures, but there are always some exceptions. For example, some restorative services, such as dental crowns, may overlap into cosmetic dentistry and be covered fully or at least partially by your insurance policy. If we deem a cosmetic service necessary to also restore your oral health, your insurance might cover it. Depending on your specific plan, your treatment might be covered up to 80%!
Our office will work with you to make the most out of your insurance benefits. We are in-network with several of the nation’s leading dental insurance providers and will work with you to minimize your out-of-pocket costs.
Can My Teen Benefit from Cosmetic Dentistry?
There are plenty of cosmetic dentistry options that are suitable for teenagers, such as Invisalign clear braces and even teeth whitening in some cases. Sometimes, young children may even benefit from cosmetic dentistry, such as a tooth-colored filling to seamlessly heal a cavity. To ensure that cosmetic dentistry is right for your child, they will first have to schedule a consultation with either Dr. Walker or Dr. Glamm.
How Long Will It Take to Beautify My Smile?
There is no easy way to answer this question because every treatment plan, and every smile, is different. You can achieve a beautiful new smile after just one appointment with teeth whitening. However, with some other options like veneers, it may take a few weeks or even longer. Our cosmetic dentists will outline your treatment plan for you at your consultation and give you a more accurate estimate of how long the process will take.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for Me?
If something about the smile you see in the mirror bothers you, you might be a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry. In general, you are eligible for cosmetic treatments if you are first free from dental issues like cavities and gum disease. Once those problems are treated, we can move forward with your cosmetic plan. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to see if cosmetic dentistry is truly right for you