Denver's Source for Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
While helping patients achieve and maintain great oral health is an important priority of our Denver dental office, Dr. Jayme Glamm and Dr. Stefanie Walker also understand that there are some who want to achieve a smile that looks just as great as it feels. Sadly, all kinds of aesthetic flaws can befall even healthy teeth over time, such as cracks, gaps, discoloration, malalignments, and more. Here at Pearl Dentistry, we’re happy to offer several cosmetic dentistry services that can seamlessly erase these issues, leaving you with a look you’ll be proud to show off to those around you. They include:
Learn More about Botox
- In-Practice & At-Home Teeth Whitening – Are you struggling with teeth that are stained, darkened, or simply lackluster? Our team provides both advanced whitening care in-office that creates fast, stunning results and customized take-home kits that can be worn on your own schedule and in the comfort of your own home. Before they know it, patients can be enjoying a smile that’s several shades brighter and much more confident to boot.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – In the past, amalgam fillings were noticeable, overly sensitive to temperature, and the cause of weakened tooth structure over time. Today, Our Lower Highlands neighborhood dental office in Denver focuses primarily on fillings made from a high-quality composite resin that closely resembles the look of your natural teeth. They offer patients more biocompatibility, more long lasting strength, and more aesthetic value they can feel confident about.
- Porcelain Veneers – If you’re facing so many cosmetic-minded flaws in your smile that it’s just too overwhelming, veneers may be the right treatment option for you. These precisely crafted pieces of dental porcelain are designed to fit over your existing teeth in a natural-looking way, giving them a new, polished appearance that movie stars strive to emulate. Better yet, the quality material is more resistant against staining than natural enamel.
- All-Ceramic Dental Restorations – When dealing with badly damaged teeth, it’s important to have restorations placed as soon as possible so that their structure and health can be preserved. We know that for many patients, it’s also important to maintain a smile that looks complete and beautifully natural. At Pearl Dentistry, we provide patients with both of these important qualities in our all-ceramic crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays. We work closely with a lab technician that handles each case carefully to ensure that the final result is as seamless as possible.
- Invisalign Clear Braces – Many adults wish they could achieve a smile that’s perfectly straight, but the idea of wearing noticeable metal braces is just too embarrassing. Thankfully, Invisalign offers a sophisticated alternative by using a series of clear, personalized aligners instead of wires and brackets. These aligners are virtually unnoticeable and easily removable for eating and oral hygiene, making treatment simple. In 8-18 months, you could be enjoying straighter teeth that make you want to smile.
- Botox Treatments – When you come to see us to improve the appearance of your smile, you now have the option to take care of any bothersome fine lines and wrinkles on your face as well! Pearl Dentistry is able to offer fast and effective Botox treatments that can make those frown lines, crow’s feet and smile lines practically disappear. With us, you can save a trip to the spa and still get the same fantastic results!